You’re both analytical and creative. You’re fascinated by the way people interact with technology, and how technology changes the way people behave. You’re an experienced, data-driven professional with the drive to help develop conversion-centric solutions, digital strategies and experiences to improve the metrics that matter most to our clients.
You have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, web analytics and UX conversion strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights.
Tribal is looking for an all-round Conversion Rate Optimization consultant with previous experience working in digital optimization, or highly relevant academic qualifications. You’ll be working alongside an amazing team of designers, developers and data analysts to help deliver optimization programs and enable growth, all the while providing support and learning as much as you can from our consultants and project managers about how to develop, manage and deliver a conversion optimisation strategy and experimentation roadmap.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- You will take all available data and, using your analytical skills, come up with clear, actionable insights that help drive business goals.
- Proactively analyze digital data for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights clearly around the digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
- Using your findings, you will develop the on-site testing and personalization roadmap in order to optimize the digital experience for sales and services across all digital platforms.
- You will work closely with the UX, UI and development teams to understand key user challenges and the best way to ensure we are able to tag, measure and report back on new initiatives driven from insights.
- You will use different tools to visualize data, and communicate insights with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the delivery of individual tests with support from consultants.
- Decipher & define the best execution in order to test a given hypothesis.
- Write test plans to document the details of the concept, to ensure a common understanding of the test across the delivery team (developer, designer, project manager) and the client.
- Complete research/insight projects to identify problems with the conversion rate of client websites through quant and qual research.
- Create test concepts to address issues identified in quant and qual research and use your conversion knowledge to create effective solutions.
- Analyse and evaluate experiments – reporting on results and follow-up test ideas.
We know there aren’t many superheroes in the world, and we shouldn’t ask everything of you, but we would love it if you had the following skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working both client side and agency side.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Great autonomy in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical and well-structured with attention to detail.
- A broad digital background with experience in optimizing sales.
- Web analytics experience using Google Analytics.
- UX analytics experience working with Contentsquare or similar.
- Excellent AB/MVT testing experience. Previous experience working with Google Optimize, Optimizely or A/B Tasty.
- Experience ideating, designing and creating dashboards in Google Data Studio.
- Excellent reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information provided in written, oral or diagram form.
- Experience with a tag management solution (Google Tag Manager preferred).
About the offer:
- Indefinite contract starting immediately.
- Salary according to relevant experience.
- The opportunity to work as part of an immensely talented and multicultural team with experience in multiple national and international environments.
- Flexible work day, you’re in charge of your time and responsibilities.
- Real opportunities to grow within the company.
We want you!
If you think you’re a match for our team, and with your talent we will grow as a tribe and company, don’t hesitate and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org