Tribal Worldwide Spain is looking for a new member for our tribe in Barcelona.
We are a consulting firm that works with global market leading clients both nationally and internationally. We are looking for a new member who can bring personality and experience to each of the projects. For this we offer a permanent contract.
Service Designer contributes to activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and service definition.
As a team, we bring together research, design, business, and technology to shape the services of the future. We use insight to drive our strategic thinking and place user at the center of what we do
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Understand, analyze and map complex journeys and processes.
- Own the analysis & deliverables of the research findings, synthesizing the results into meaningful and actional design insights and concepts. (Blueprints and other service design artefacts)
- You will produce a wide variety of supporting materials, including user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, and customer journeys.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Service Designers to deliver a coherent user experience across the whole product ecosystem.
- Develop and prioritize initiatives with business objectives based on data-driven insights.
- Plan, design, facilitate, and synthesize workshops.
- Develop design thinking methodologies.
- 3+ years in design consultancies or product companies using human insights to guide design work on a diverse set of complexes, data-intensive digital products.
- Demonstrate well-rounded digital design skills with primary emphasis on information architecture, service mapping, and generative research with secondary abilities in interaction design and product thinking (design research, visualization, service prototyping).
- Experience quantitative research methodologies and drawing insights from data.
- Strong synthesis skills, distilling complex data into actionable insights
- You constantly seek for improvements proactively and encourage your team-mates to do so.
- You are a team player.
- You are keeping yourself up to date with industry’s trends.
- You are a great communicator, and you can create a design story out of any idea.
- You don’t accept a «no» that easily.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process.
What we offer you?
- Indefinite contract starting immediately.
- Salary according to how much you have seduced us through your experience and level of maturity. 🙂
- The opportunity to work as part of an immensely talented and multicultural team with experience in multiple national and international settings.
- Flexibility: you are responsible for your work.
- Real opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
- Modern offices and coffee (if you’re not working from home)
First of all, send your updated CV to [email protected] Now hurry up and apply, we’re waiting for