Location Barcelona Contract Temporary
We have a challenge with an industry leader who is looking to move their digital experience forward to something that effectively transmits their brand values through all their interactions and experiences without having to use words, everything is understood by the experience because we know the users and we centre everything around them.
The Service Designer will always be the voice of the customer, demonstrating this in all client meetings, internal meetings to define customer centric strategies
The Service Designer will directly support the business plan and brand vision this role is a major contributing factor in improving the quality of the customer experience while bring value to the company
You’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of designers and experts to create solutions exist in the digital realms. As a Service Designer, you’ll be a hands-on design expert, taking concepts forward and working hand-in-hand with partners to implement services in a variety of settings.
- Have a good broad knowledge of the customers, including but not limited to understanding their needs, wants, likes, habits, behaviors so you can be a true advocate for customers on a day to day basis
- Developing processes and methodologies to maintain this customer knowledge with activities such as designing and leading workshops, being part of customer interviews, data analysis of customer metrics
- Gain and always develop knowledge about the products and services offered in the industry
- Have a good working relationship with stakeholders, and an understanding of their operational processes so that you know who and how to influence of change
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Successful identification, support and delivery of solutions that support an improved customer experience
- Provide information and training on initiatives and changes, so we create experts everywhere. Running Service Design workshops with clients and internally
- Able to have difficult conversations, clearly explains initiatives in sufficient detail to gain understanding, and the support of internal and external customers and partners
- Credible across service areas, creates positive working environments, manage conflict