Location Barcelona Contract Permanent
We have a challenge with an industry leader who is looking to move their digital experience forward to something that effectively transmits their brand values through all their interactions and experiences without having to use words, everything is understood by the experience because we know the users and we centre everything around them.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user centered experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to the team and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Solid experience in building design systems
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, zepplin, abstractor or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process