SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERS
Location Madrid & Barcelona Contract Temporary or fixed. Full Time
We are looking for new Project managers to join our tribe, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with Tribal´s clients directly and manage an agile delivery of new products for our industry leading clients. English at a high level is a mandatory requirement as you will be working with international teams & clients and the common language is English.
Tribal Worldwide is the strategic solutions partner as part of the global group in DDB and here in Spain we are based in Madrid and Barcelona partnering with companies from large global brands to smaller start ups. Helping them build customer centric strategies and products to help deliver better value to their customers and to their business.
We are working remotely as everyone is right now and are open to candidates anywhere in Spain or within a workable time zone difference.
In the role you will drive international project teams as well as managing client project resources. While our solutions and services are at the forefront of customer experience, the projects we are looking to cover are focused on delivering a new products and services for an industry leader. It will be your innovative engagement with the project teams and our clients that will bring it all together on time, on budget and at the highest quality. You will be a client advocate and detail-oriented professional.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, realistic, flexible, optimistic, self-driven, autonomous, and a fast learner. The key attribute that will bring success is that you will lead and co-ordinate this project with the help and support of the Tribal team.
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop and apply appropriate project management standards from project initiation through delivery.
- Gather requirements for project stakeholders, including customers, external vendors and internal departments.
- Create, develop and maintain project plans including objectives, deliverables and schedules with support from the leadership team in Tribal and within our client at the C level.
- Manage multiple project streams co ordinating with the relevant PM´s responsible for each area and ensure targets are achieved promptly at all the stages of the project product development lifecycle.
- Manage internal and external suppliers, stakeholders and customer relationships.
- Co ordinate and deliver all stakeholder updates to maintain one single voice of truth of the project to all stakeholders.
- Be innovative in simplifying complex business requirements which can be successfully converted into technical scalable designs for future enhancements.
- Work closely with clients to identify and analyze business requirements. Work with product owner, designers, solution architects, developers, from prod to craft appropriate, cost-effective and scalable solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Track record of project leadership delivering projects within defined timeframes.
- Manage multiple 3rd party programs related to timelines, task management, project resource allocation, burn/run rate, internal/external communications, etc. (Wrike, DoneDone, G-Suite, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Scrum certified
- 2 – 6 years of hands on experience in project management for digital strategy, new digital products development, e-Commerce solutions or Software Development
- Prior experience in a fast moving / innovative technology environment a plus.
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations and priorities
- Experience co ordinating and communicating projects to the C and executive level
- Experience managing agile projects
- Technology coding experience
- Exceptional client management and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with teams in different geographical locations
- Previous work experience in Agile environment
- Knowledge of customer experience, digital platforms, digital transactional platafforms & eCommerce business process…
Key Personality Traits
- Excellent communication skills with customers (excellent spoken and written English language skills, Spanish fluency spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think like a customer (see not their own, but the user’s perspective)
- Should be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly identify challenges and provide solutions
- Able to effectively meet timelines, priorities and needs and meet quality goals
- Holds self to highest levels of professional code of conduct, ethics and values, presenting true information at all times
- Comfortable wearing many different hats when called upon; flexible, and comfortable with rapid change
- Ability to work odd hours from time-to-time, due to clients needs and the needs of the project timelines